WANT TO WORK
About The Company
Lustre is a creative agency that creates brands from the ground up and we have fun doing it. We design brand identities, websites, social content, packaging and more. We work with a range of brands, from those rethinking their categories like Bala to celebrity founded ones like Dare to Roam. Working at Lustre is like the best of Monday mornings and Friday afternoons combined - productive, energizing, kind of chill and there is always something to look forward to. We are all about keeping you happy, motivated and inspired. You can see some of our work at Lustre.nyc.
About The Job
You will assist our Director of Strategy, Zoe, with a variety of projects - you’ll probably have a lot of fun doing it and you’ll learn a lot too. If you’re interested in a mix of account management and marketing responsibilities within a creative agency this role has your name on it. You’ll help develop presentations, assist with discovery sessions, perform brand research, take notes on client calls and even help out with our agency’s own social media efforts (SOS btw, our IG looks like no one is home). You must be a clear communicator, organized and into teamwork - relationships are numero uno. This is a great role that leads down a lucrative path within a quickly growing creative agency.
About The People
The Lustre team is something special and extremely important to our business. Lauren leads the biz, Zoe oversees all clients and the design team is a lot of fun - they work hard, are kind, super motivated and will always have your back. Your other pals will include copywriters, web developers and partners. And our clients are absolutely wonderful and we take great care of them!
- Assist with planning / discovery sessions and client research
- Update client presentations
- Assist with ongoing client management; schedule meetings, obtain materials and coordinate project requirements
- Take notes within client feedback calls
- Facilitate simple client design requests
- Ensure public facing projects are added to our website portfolio and promoted on social media
- Manage social media content calendar for agency Instagram and LinkedIn
- Research prospective clients
- Vet incoming leads to passoff to internal team
- Update sales decks for prospective clients
A's To Your Q's
- What type of direction will I receive? Our Director of Strategy will oversee and train you on anything you need to know. She will show you the ropes, brief you on projects, and assist you as needed - Zoe is a great teacher, phenomenal teammate and a total pleasure to work with.
- How do I communicate with team members? We have a standing weekly call to go over scheduling, handle a lot of communications via Asana and have video / old fashioned calls as needed.
- What programs will I be using? We use all the latest and most enjoyable programs to work in - mostly Asana, Google Docs and Figma. Unfamiliar with some of this stuff? No biggie, we’ll show you the ropes.
- Where do I work from and when? You can work remotely from where you work best during this bizarro time we are living in. We currently have a gorgeous space in NYC (Meatpacking district) that we would love to use to meet 2-4x per month as a team however this is not required if you do not live in the NYC area. You must be able to work during mutually agreed upon times within normal business hours Monday - Friday. We are very organized and take work/life balance seriously.
- What does this j-o-b pay? This position pays $25/hour, 15-20 hours per week. This may lead to a full time role.
Requirements and Details
- Experience interning or working at a creative agency or within a creative department
- Strong attention to detail, organized and proactive
- Positive attitude and works well with others
- Interested in the branding and design industry
- This is a remote position; if located in NYC, we would love for you to come into the office 2-4x per month for brainstorms, project briefs or to work from here when you please; if you are not located nearby we will do all of this over video calls